Hornsby Veterinary Hospital
Hornsby Veterinary Hospital is one of the oldest Veterinary practices in Sydney. It was established in 1968 by Dr Harry Bruhl. At that stage it was only one of two Veterinary practices on the northshore.
Dr Angus Martin purchased the Hospital in 1992. The small cottage, that a lot of our clients will remember, was demolished in 2000 and replaced with an “A” Class, “purpose – built” Veterinary Hospital.
Behind the scenes of our welcoming waiting room is a vast array of veterinary, grooming and boarding facilities. Our treatment area and surgery facility, large hospital and isolation facilities allow us to provide all veterinary treatments on site. The hospital also provides state of the art digital x-ray facilities, ultrasound imaging and therapeutic Laser treatment.
We are very proud of our hospital and it enables us to provide our clients with a very high standard of Veterinary care.
Clinic Contact Details
+61 2 9477 1233
6 Leonard Street Hornsby, 2077 NSW